Clinically Reviewed by: Dr. Robin Campbell, LMFT, PHD
If you’re reading this, you might be struggling with substance abuse, or perhaps you’re concerned about a loved one who is trapped in the vicious cycle of addiction. At New Hope Healthcare Institute, a dual diagnosis treatment center in Knoxville, TN, we understand the devastation that drugs can bring into one’s life.
The Downward Spiral
- Lost Dreams: Drugs have the power to steal your dreams and ambitions, replacing them with an insatiable craving for the next high.
- Broken Relationships: Addiction often leads to strained relationships with family and friends, as trust is eroded by lies and deceit.
- Financial Ruin: The cost of drugs can drain your bank account, leaving you financially unstable and unable to meet even basic needs.
- Legal Troubles: Many drug users end up on the wrong side of the law, facing criminal charges that further complicate their lives.
The Health Toll
- Physical Decline: Substance abuse takes a toll on your body, leading to serious health issues, including organ damage and infectious diseases.
- Mental Health Woes: Drugs can exacerbate underlying mental health conditions or lead to new ones, such as depression and anxiety.
- Loss of Self: Addiction can make you lose your sense of self-worth, leaving you feeling hopeless and powerless.
Isolation and Loneliness
- Social Isolation: As drugs take control, you may find yourself isolated from loved ones, feeling lonely and disconnected from the world.
- Lack of Support: Friends and family may distance themselves, not knowing how to help or fearing the consequences of your addiction.
Call New Hope Healthcare Institute Today!
But there is hope. At New Hope Healthcare Institute, we specialize in dual diagnosis treatment, addressing both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our compassionate team is dedicated to helping you reclaim your life. Call us today at 866-806-1027 to begin your journey towards recovery. We are here to support you every step of the way. Check out our blog where we post weekly on Medium.
Dual diagnosis treatment is an integrated approach that addresses both substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders simultaneously.
The duration of the program varies based on individual needs, but it typically ranges from 30 to 90 days.
Yes, we work with many insurance providers to help cover the cost of treatment. Please contact us for more information.
Yes, we offer treatment programs for both teens and adults, tailored to their specific needs and age group.
Absolutely. We prioritize your privacy and confidentiality throughout the treatment process.